Action Plan Outline
A. What=s at stake?
1. The importance of good results
2. The cost of bad results if we fail
B. How are children prenatal to age 5 doing?
1. The conditions of well-being (results)
we want for this population (in plain language)
2. How we recognize these conditions in
our day to day experience
3. How we measure these conditions: indicators
4. Where we=ve been; where we=re headed:
indicator baselines and the story behind the baselines
C. What works – What will it take to do better?
1. Partners who have a role to play
2. What=s worked in other places; What we
think will work here (best practices, best
hunches, and no-cost low-cost ideas)
3. How we will create a comprehensive,
integrated, consumer oriented, easily
accessible system of services
D. What we and our partners propose to do!
1. This year
2. Next year
3. 3 to 10 years